Get involved with Hispanic Student Association!
HSA Cabinet Applications
The Hispanic Student Association's Cabinet Application is now open. At the core of our organization's work structure, the cabinets are designed as independent groups headed by members of the executive board. Combined, the cabinets work to manage and complete the goals set by HSA. As a member of cabinet you become a leader, an organizer of projects, and represent the Hispanic Student Association.
Brief Synopsis of the 9 Cabinets:
- Operations Cabinet: Maintains relationships with 20 affiliate-organizations & facilitates alumni and cabinet relations
- Programming Cabinet: Plans and executes events for our general membership to attend
- Communications Cabinet: Designs and manages the HSA branding, marketing, and public relations
- Treasurer Cabinet: Manages and approves the use of the organization's budget
- Secretary Cabinet: Oversees general body membership and weekly newsletter, website, and calendar
- Member Leadership Program Fall: Plans and coordinates the MLP Fall Program
- Member Leadership Program Spring: Plans and coordinates the MLP Spring Program
- Presidential Cabinet: Oversees special projects that the HSA President would like to implement
- Office of Political Affairs: serves as the Latinx community’s voice at the university, state, and national level
All of the positions within these cabinets are appointed and approved by the Executive Board.
Please fill out the following form to apply to be a part of the 2021-2022 Hispanic Student Association Cabinet. Applications will remain open until THURSDAY, APRIL 29TH AT 11:59 PM.
Link to the application: